Like I said the other day. I have over 600 pictures from our trip. Trying to pick and choose which ones to include is overwhelming!! So, I narrowed it down, but there's still a lot of pictures, so I'll try to keep the words to a minimum (which is kind of hard for me!).
We had to go by Steven's old stomping ground. Here he is showing the kids the window of the apartment where he lived for a little while when he was little. He was telling them the story of how he fell through the window and broke his arm.
One day we took the kids to play in some fountains at the mall. The water was cold, the ground was hot, and Grandma and Aunt Lacey were the only adults fun enough to play in the water with the kids!
We also took the kids on a walk to 7/11 and my kids got their first Slurpee! I convinced them to get the sugar free flavor, which wasn't Landon's favorite, but it was still fun and yummy!
We found a little time to take the kids to Temple Square. Grant was so cute. We told him that the Temple is Heavenly Father and Jesus house. He spent the rest of our time there demanding to go inside to see Jesus.
We tried to get some pictures together, and being the photogenic group that we are, these are the best we got!
| Ella in her cute little patriotic dress! |
| Steven with his grandma and sisters, Lacey and Julie. Steven's grandma is fighting cancer. To show support his sister Lacey and his mom shaved their heads with her. |
| Siblings! |
Cousin love!
|
| Great Grandma and Grandma! |
| Okay, and seriously, this is the funniest picture EVER! I can't help but laugh every time I look at Landon and Addie. Their positions and their faces crack me up!!! |
We stayed with Steven's aunt and uncle and the kids had a great time there. Their 12 year old son, Jason was so great with the kids. He got sparklers and pop-its for the kids to do on the 4th, and they LOVED it!
He even built a 'temple' with the kids. And they were so proud of it they insisted I take a picture!
Then we took the kids to the Church History Museum. They loved the kids area about the Book of Mormon. They dressed up, danced, built, drove, and translated!
Steven and I were even able to get get away for a couple hours. I swear I felt like a kid playing hookie from school! I wanted to take a picture of us enjoying our freedom, but Steven couldn't be serious to save his life!
After an action packed week and a half, we were having a blast, but were a bit sleep deprived. One day, I noticed that Ella was still wearing her pajama shorts, under her regular shorts. Yeah, that's sleep deprivation!

No comments:
Post a Comment