Friday, October 5, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Fall has pushed summer out, and since we can't fight it (and who would want to since Fall is the best season) we thought we'd embrace it by taking a trip to the pumpkin patch!
By 'we' I mean me and Grant and Ella. Since the older kids were at school and Steven was obviously at work, but we still had fun and were able to come home with some great pumpkins!
Grant was excited to be with friends, but after traipsing through the mud in the cold, he was ready to go home and get some hot chocolate!
We ended up getting two big orange pumpkins (we realized, after this picture, that one pumpkin had a hole in it, so we picked another one) and one big white pumpkin and a TON of little pumpkins and knobby gourds. Grant was an awesome little pumpkin picker!
And Ella just wanted me to hold her most of time, but loved the hayride (is it still a hay ride if there isn't any hay? I feel like it is!). It was a fun, muddy morning!

2 comments:

Tally Layton said...

:) I would call that the best kind of hay ride cuz then you are not getting poked the whole time by the hay.

Katy Wilson said...

My favorite is the 3 completely different faces Grant is sporting in these pictures: indifference, happy, and upset. So cute! Have I seen Grant in real life? I can't remember. I know I haven't seen Ella and that is weird to me...