Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Father's Day (5 1/2 weeks late)

Summer is kicking our butt! We've been so busy having so much fun that I have gotten so far behind on blogging that I don't even know where to start to catch up (nor do I really want to sit down and catch up)!
But while trying to catch up, I couldn't neglect to recognize Steven and the wonderful father he is. We felt so blessed to be able to celebrate him for at least one day this year. He's head over heels for his kids and is wrapped so tightly around all 40 of their little fingers.
This year the kids and I made him a Candy Card. Landon was such a great help with this. He really loved coming up with little sayings for the different candies. Steven got a nice nap after church and was surprised by our Candy Card, then the kids proceeded to beg for and eat all the candy over the next week.

No comments: