I've felt like Ella was ready for quite a while to be potty trained, and I finally jumped on board and decided we'd just get it over with. To everyone's amazement, it only took us two days! She had two accidents the first day and one the second and hasn't had another one since. She never had a poo accident (which, if I'm being honest, I think I deserve after Grant) and by day three was telling me when she had to go and going on her own without my reminding her. Way to go Ella!! (and Steven and I have been doing the happy dance about finally, after almost 9 years, we're diaper free!!!)
3 comments:
AWESOME!! GO ELLA!!!
I'm jealous!
We pretty much are done with potty training for Sage (and she was easier than the boys) but I still don't like it. So, after reading this I know where I am sending this next baby when the time comes! TO YOU!!
Congratulations! And way to go Ella!
Post a Comment