Saturday, June 22, 2013

Two-Wheeling it!

Last week I ran over Grant's bike (when, oh when, will these kids learn to put their bikes and things away?!). As a result, his training wheel was busted. Today Steven taught this awesome 4 year old how to ride a two wheeler! And let me tell you, he was one proud kid!!

He can't quite start on his own, but once he get's going he's like a pro! He was making loops around our cul-de-sac and kept saying 'I can't believe it!' 'I'm doing this with no training wheels!' He sure was proud!!

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Way to go Grant! That's a big accomplishment! (Craig made sure both Logan and Bergen could ride without training wheels and tie their shoes by themselves when they were four.) Ü

Tally Layton said...

Go Grant!!! I didn't learn to ride a 2 wheeler until I was 14 years old.