Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Easter

SURPRISE! A new post! After being publicly guilted by family (not to mention names...LACEY!) I decided maybe I should actually update this blog. Unfortunately, life has been busy, and I haven't been good at documenting it. So I'm going to start with Easter. 

Easter was fun this year. We had our friends Miranda and Abby in visiting and the kids had a great time.

The Easter Bunny made his rounds and the day was spend having a great time with family!

My favorite thing about Easter is dressing my kids up in cute matching clothes and taking pictures. This year they cooperated fairly well and I was able to get quite a few cute ones. Here's just a sampling of the cuteness which is my kids.









Ok, I know that is the lamest update ever, but we're in the middle of some home improvement projects, we have 16 people coming in town this weekend for Addie's baptism, and I'm tired. So, that's just going to have to do. 

1 comment:

Lace and Joe said...

That is perfect!!! Thank you much.