So, remember how we got new flooring about 3 months ago? Ever since then, I've been wanting a rug to make the room feel more homey (home-y? You know what I mean). We've been looking for one and I, being the most indecisive person on the face of the earth, have had a REALLY hard time narrowing it down. I won't go into all the details of how I found a rug, but when Steven went to get it, it was gone, and there was one similar, but like $200 more, so we didn't get it and I was stuck looking again, but I just wanted to get the one that was similar to the first because then I could be done shopping around for a rug. Instead, I'll just tell you that my amazing husband came home today with the rug for me!! I'm not sure if the price had gone down or not, but either way, I finally have a rug in my living room!! To be honest, it's not exactly what I wanted, but I'm pretty sure that what I wanted doesn't even exist. I hate it when I get a thought in my head about what it is that I'm looking for, but I can't ever find the exact right thing. Next up on the list, CURTAINS!!! Then I might actually feel like I'm living in a home and not a foreclosed house that we've managed to make 'livable'!!!
Okay, so I have 45 days to return it, so if anyone thinks that it clashes with my blue chair (which I was trying to match my rug to) then speak up now. I'd rather know than have a clashing house!!
3 comments:
I love it. only suggestion would be to pull it away from the wall with the mirror a bit.
I think it is beautiful! The chair rocks too.
I agree with Amanda. So now you're really ready for us to come visit so we can sew up a batch of curtains together :)?
Post a Comment