Anyway, I'll cover the trip in another post (because there was too much fun to blog about in one sitting!). So, back to Ella. Her birthday was on Saturday and we spent a good part of the day at COSI (Center of Science Industry). That night, after dinner, we whipped up some rice crispy treats for her 'cake'. (and let me just add, that I feel so terribly guilty that I didn't do a real cake for her. So guilty in fact, that I might make one tomorrow. Amanda only had a spice cake mix, we were low on time, and were tired from our busy day at COSI. Ella love the rice crispy treat, so I shouldn't feel too bad, but, because I'm a mom, I do!)
Look how little she was!! Oh my, it's just not fair!!
I think we have a picture with every baby like this. Ella is starting to become more and more of a daddy's girl. Every day when he comes home she crawls towards him as fast as she can while screeching 'dadada'.
Oh the cruelty! How does this happen?! Look how tiny and sweet!! How in the world did a year go by without me noticing?
And one last one. I love this little picture that my sister-in-law took! And now look at this beautiful, sassy, busy little girl!
| She gives the best kisses!! Even with a messy face! I love those big puckered lips!! |
| I made Ella this little cup cake shirt, and unfortunately this is the best picture I got of it. It was fun to have something festive for her to wear (since we failed on the cake portion of her birthday!) |
| See, we still got the messy face picture, even if she had rice crispy treat instead of cake! |
Then the birthday girl got tired from all the fun celebrations so we cleaned up and tucked her into bed. We sure are thankful to have this little girl in our home. She is so sweet, loved to death by everyone in our family, and is quite the crack up!! We love you Ella!!

5 comments:
I love Ella also. I wish we could have been there for her birthday. I also wish we could have been there to see the faces and reactions of the kids when they saw each other. I love the pictures, they are priceless. Next week, my house, let the party begin!!
So cute and so sweet. I sure wish you guys were still here! I'm totally stealing those first pictures for my blog.
Miss Ella is quite adroable!! I was texting with Steven yesterday and made a joke at your expense about coming to Halloween next year. I hope you're not mad at me...cuase he didn't text me again after that! :( I was just jokin!
Wow, a year old!?! And such a cute baby!
So when is the next little Harward coming? :P
Post a Comment