Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lots to be Thankful for {Part 2}

On Friday after Thanksgiving we took the kids rollerskating. Mom had arranged to rent out the roller rink and the kids (and adults) had a blast! Since we had the whole rink, they asked a couple other families if they wanted to join us.  
 Mom and Landon riding in the back of the van on the way to "Jammerz". I swear this place was a place right out of the '80's!
We had such a great time. I'll let the pictures do the talking, but as you can see, there were quite a few falls. At one point, Landon said to me 'Mom, I feel like I WANT to quit, but I also feel like I SHOULDN'T quit". He stuck with it and got quite a bit better!















 There was talk about getting the roller rink again over new years, and maybe it's because we're stuck in the early '90's, but we'd be all for it!!


1 comment:

Searls Stuff said...

What a great way to spend a day together! It looks like you had a blast.