Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stuff...

I used to be able to think about things to blog about. Now, I can't even keep a thought straight in my head, let alone remember it long enough to blog about! So, as a result, here's what little I can remember about what's been happening around here.
  • Christmas. I am SO excited for Christmas and I don't even know why (besides that I always love Christmas). I keep making lists of things to do and plan and gift ideas. Ahh...I feel giddy just thinking about it!
  • I know it's only been a couple days, but I am so ready for the Halloween candy to be gone. I'm so sick of finding wrappers and half eaten candies, and sucker sticks all over the house. Twice today Ella came crawling towards me with a sucker in her mouth that she had somehow gotten half the wrapper off of.
  • I have a mountain of laundry that needs to be folded (which is what sparked my desire to update my blog!). Lately I feel like I can't for the life of me keep my laundry done up. I'll get it all done and then the next day it seems like we're drowning in it again!
  • I recently got texting on my cell phone. I feel like a whole new world has opened up to me! We joined my parent's plan to save some money and it's so fun to text back and forth with Steven all day. Every time my phone beeps and it's a message from him it's like a little pick-my-up and makes me so happy! (even if it is just a reminder to call about hospital about a bill, or to run to the bank to deposit some checks!)
Okay, I suppose I've put off my laundry for long enough. I better start folding and putting away!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm putting our halloween candy in the freezer tonight!