I can not believe that my sweet little Ella is 2 years old!! What a joy and delight it is to have her in our family! She has such an adorable personality and can hold her own in our family. She's sassy, feisty, sweet, loving, jealous, funny and gorgeous! We'd all be lost without her!
We started the day off with some Birthday Pancakes, much to her delight!
Then while she was napping I made and frosted her 'Balloon {cup}Cake' and Grant and I tried to decorate the kitchen to the best of our ability. After school Landon and Addie wrapped her presents and we were ready to PARTY!
With 3 wonderful older siblings, who are so willing to help, the gift un-wrapping was done in no time flat! She got a baby doll, diaper bag, 2 puppies and a carrier from Grandma and Grandpa (funny story: one of the little puppies vibrates when you pull his tale, and it really scared Ella. Every time she looks at it now she exclaims 'Dat puppy, scary!'), she also got a puzzle, teddy bear (which I wasn't going to get for her, but she fell so in love with it at the store, and it was only $5, and she lovingly named it 'Buddy' as soon as she saw it, so I broke down and got it for her), sippy cups, and Minnie Mouse toy from us.
It was a great day with a great girl. We're so thankful and proud of our little Ella. She can count to 10, sing her ABC's and sing 'I Am a Child of God'. She talks non-stop and tends to manage to get her way with just about everyone in our family. And we wouldn't have it any other way!
2 comments:
She is so cute! It sounds like she hit the jackpot.:) I love that she named the teddy bear buddy. :)
That's my girl! She is sooo pretty just like her momma!
Post a Comment