When I hear of people who haven't discovered the joy of Pinterest, I feel a little sad. It's saves me SO much time to have one place for getting ideas, saving ideas, and finding solutions. However, I understand how it can also waste a ton of time, but I try to only look at the positive in life (well, in Pinterest at least!).

So, I found this cute idea for a Pinterest Party. Everyone makes a recipe they found on Pinterest to bring and share, then do a craft from Pinterest together. Sounded SO fun! So, I compiled a list of all the local people I follow on Pinterest. I was so excited to invite all of them. Unfortunately my list was 40+ people long. So, I had to cut it down, my house can not accommodate 40+ people. I ended up with a guest list of about 20 (which would still be a stretch in my ill-designed home). I sent out the e-vites and got to planning. (only to find out over the next couple weeks via friends blogs and conversations that a LOT more people who I would have loved to invite are also on Pinterest, but the list was already out, so I've decided I'll just have to do this again, with a different group of friends next time.)
 |
| We had a good variety of food. |
 |
| And Drinks. I made Hot Chocolate Mix (with delicious peppermint whipped cream to go on top) and a Spice Apple Cider, and Spa Water. We also had someone bring Carmel Apple Cider!! |
The night came and it did not disappoint. It was a ton of fun to have an excuse to get together with friends. We had a variety of yummy food and drinks. Then, after testing all the food, we made scarfs out of old t-shirts which (for the most part) turned out super cute (I forgot to take pictures of the scarf making!)!! What in the world did we do before Pinterest?
2 comments:
Ok, I'm totally doing this!
I'm glad that turned out so well! I need to scrape together a few friends from around here and have a pinterest party!!!
Post a Comment