Steven and I spent about 4 days in Utah with only Grant, and even though things weren't exactly like we thought they would have been, it was WONDERFUL to get away from real life with just Steven (well, and Grant, but he's such a good baby, he's no trouble at all!) Ah, it was much needed. Anyway, we had a fun time visiting with a lot of old friends. We went to Steven's mission reunion and got to hear the bag pipes and listen to old mission stories. Saturday, between sessions of conference, we had a reunion of sorts with some of my friends from college. It was so great to see everyone again. Now, excuse me while I post an insane amount of pictures. I really need to learn how to do a slide show (but that kind of defeats the purpose of me doing this to keep a family record and then printing this blog off into a book, because I'm pretty sure a slide show won't print out into a book the same way as the actual pictures).
The pipe band. Not the best picture, but you get the point.
The old clan. Ah, those were the days.
Me and Katy.
Me and Alanna.
Me and Jennie Mack with our little guys, Grant and James.We were able to see Stevens sisters while we were out there, which is always good. I couldn't believe how big Madison has gotten. She and Grant were so cute together!
Lacey, Madison and Grant.
5 comments:
I am so glad we were all able to get together for a couple days! I am sorry to hear about your mom! How scary! Keep us posted and I'll keep her in my prayers.
Oh my goodness...why do parents have to do crazy things like have seisures and get brain clots!
also...I can not believe that is Madison! she is so grown up!
I am sorry to hear about your mom! I hope she recovers soon and can go home. It looks like you had a fun trip to Utah.
I am aso happy for you that you got to have a couple days away with eachother.
I will keep your mom in our prayers. I hope that hannah is okay too, that must've been really scary for her to be the one to find her.
I love you tons. Miss ya!
that is so scary! I am glad things are looking better, and I'm glad you have fun in Utah!
Post a Comment