I was excited to do an April Fools dinner with the kids this year. We joined forces with the Elmers and made pizza for dinner, and pie/cake for dessert. The kids thought it was SUPER fun! The main dish was pizza (made out of sugar cookies (crust), strawberry glaze (sauce), white chocolate (cheese), strawberries (pepperoni), kiwi (peppers) and blueberries (olives)). We served that as the main dish, which the kids thought was GREAT!! Dessert for dinner!

Then for dessert, we had pie. Let's pretend it's a chocolate pie with blue cool whip. It was actually meatloaf with mashed potatoes on top. Landon LOVES meatloaf, so he was pretty excited about this whole meal. After his first bite of 'dessert' Landon exclaimed 'I love meatloaf!' then after a couple more bites he said, 'And it's potato frosting!!' Overall I think it was a success!
1 comment:
what a cute idea!! A girl in my class scraped the the cream out from an Oreo and put toothpaste in the middle instead and gave them to her FHE brothers saying they were mint oreos. SICK!
Post a Comment