Okay, people. We need some help over here at the Harward house. Landon picked a valentine that he wanted to make for his class party. I thought it would be cute, easy, and fit his personality to a T! The only problem, I have a favorite, Landon has a favorite, and Steven has a favorite, none of which are the same! So, I need every one's input. Out of the 4 valentines below, please tell me which one you like the best (and feel free to mix and match. ie: #1's picture of Landon, but #4's layout...) Okay, let the voting begin! (p.s. I plan on moving the 'I' over to be centered over 'mustache' but haven't done it yet...)
#1 (Steven's favorite)
#2 (Landon's Favorite)
#3 (Just cute!)
#4 (I like this lay out the best, but with the picture of #3)
12 comments:
I like #3 ~Tally
#1 gets my vote
#1 is the best! But I also think Landon should get to choose....
Joe says #1s the best. Hands down!
Seems like a no brainer to me. If they are Landon's Valentines, then use the one he likes. I saw this idea on Pinterest. Super cute.
Brandon and I both think #1 is the best. Although the other cards are definitely adorable, #1 shows off Landon's personality the best. So cute!
I love the first one! SO Cute!
number 1- if I have to choose. I like them all!
#1!
#1. It aunt hannie's fav.
I have to say #1 is my favorite. I hope I get one in the mail.
I like them all, when i looked at number 2 i notices his front teeth. I didn't think he would ever get them.
Go with whichever Landon likes.
Post a Comment