Saturday, February 25, 2012

Addie's lost tooth!

I can't believe that Addie is old enough to lose teeth!! Yesterday she was watching a show during quiet time and I slipped down stairs to start making the pizza dough for our dinner. Next thing I know, she comes running down stairs holding her tooth in her hand!!! She was so proud of herself and it put her in the cutest mood ever! She jabbered, and twirled, and pranced, and jabbered, and hugged, and smiled, and jabbered, and looked in the mirror about 100 times! She was kind of worried that her new tooth would grow in before Monday, when she could show her teacher, but was very relieved when I assured her she'd have the gap for a while. Such a cute girl!!!

1 comment:

Searls Stuff said...

Having a tooth fall out is always such an exciting event; even in second grade! Congratulations to Addie! I hope the Tooth Fairy is good to her.