Friday, February 10, 2012
What was I thinking?!
Due to the heckling from my mother-in-law, I hurried to get that last post written and forgot the best part! Steven's gift to me. Steven got me a plane ticket to visit my best friend Katy!!! HOLY COW! I can't even put into words how excited I am. If my external hard drive were working, I'd put all sorts of pictures of me and Katy on here from our college days. I'm always telling Steven that I need a vacation, like a REAL, go away from my house, without my kids, for longer than 2 hours, vacation. And, being the selfless wonderful husband that he is, he took the time off work, arranged it with Katy, bought the ticket, then came home and wrote it on the calendar for me to discover. EEEKK!! Honestly, I think I might explode with excitement. At first I was a bit nervous. Leaving my kids and Steven for 4 (oh so glorious) days. I mean, what if someone got hit by a car? What if my plane crashed? What if...What if...What if.... I was also feeling guilty about the money it cost. But I quickly got over those pointless worries and now I'm just giddy with excitement any time I think about it (which happens to be ALL THE TIME!). Anyway, just had to share my exciting news (now, if any of you have any great ideas of gifts I can get him, I'd really appreciate it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your excitement almost equals Katy's. I am so glad Steven thought of this. Katy has needed it, too! I admit, I am jealous and would love to be there with both of you...but I know you will have fun.
What a thoughtful husband!! Enjoy your break! You deserve it!!
OK how in the world did I miss this post???????? I am beyond excited!!!
Post a Comment