My mother-in-law lovingly reminded me today that it's been FOREVER since I have updated my blog. We've been experiencing some really great weather, so we've been spending a ton of time outside. I've also been busy this week getting things ready for our ward Relief Society meeting that was held this week. We celebrated the birthday of the Relief Society with a 'Mad Hatter Tea Party'. We had a little more than half of the number we had planned on (spring break for some and parent teacher conferences for others will do that) but I think everyone had a good time.
A lot of ladies came with their fancy tea party hats on. I didn't have a hat to wear, so I was prepared to wear my wedding veil, but Steven and my mom both told me that it would be a SUPER nerdy thing to do. We had a contest for best hat worn and best cupcakes. Man, did the ladies in our ward bring it for the cup cakes!! These were the winners (and runner up in my opinion).
Along with the one pictures above were super cute fondant mad hatter hats on cupcakes.
So fun!
And, to tide you over Cheresa, I'll leave you with this cute picture: Does she know how to strike a pose or what?
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, Ella is way too much!
Post a Comment