Life has been ticking away here at the household. Not much new going on. I've been trying to take more pictures, but seem to only remember around lunch time, when Landon is at school. I'm going to have to try to do better this next week.
One night I came to bed to find Grant in my spot like this:
I ended up just laying in Addie's bed because I was too tired to fight it.This picture is one of my new favorites. My two thumb suckers taking a little rest with their loveys.
Ella has decided that she LOVES to be outside. Not only does she love it, but she thinks she NEEDS to be outside all the time! This nice weather has really made all of us feel the need to be outside!
Sometimes she insists on trying to look gangster. She loves to wear shoes and jackets. This is Grants sweatshirt that she will demand you put on her if she sees it laying around.
Superman has been spotted a couple times in our yard.
Addie has been living on the swings. She's getting too big!
And we've been eating most meals outside. Ella was pretty confused why she didn't have any food on the table (I fed her in the house, then she sat with the kids until they were done.
That's a quick overview of what we've been up to (besides the normal diaper changes, baths, sweeping, cooking, driving, shopping, bum wiping, homework, stuff we normally do.)
1 comment:
Great Pictures Sarah! Thanks for sharing. ~Tally
Post a Comment