You can tell that I really just want an excuse to not clean because I don't even have that much to report!!
Addie lost her other tooth on Thursday night. She was giddy with excitement (again). She's pretty amazing! She's pulled both teeth out by herself, and I didn't even know she was going to pull them. She just came up to me with the tooth in her hand!
Grant, much to my dismay, is obsessed with Power Rangers. When I was in Arizona, Steven let the kids watch Power Rangers on Netflix. He has since become completely obsessed! If I had my way, he'd be obsessed with Backyardigans, Mickey Mouse, and Cars still. And to be honest, usually that's what I make him watch during quiet time. He hasn't been feeling the best this week. As a result I've been able to snuggle a lot more with him! Is it bad that I kind of like it when my kids get a mild fever and sickness, because they just want me to snuggle them? I don't like that they feel bad, but it's a good side effect of being sick. It is not good, however, to find him like this at 5:45 in the evening!
Landon had pajama day at school on Friday in honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday. He was SO excited! When my little brother, James, was small, he would get SO excited over little things. One time it was 'red shirt' day at his school. He was so thrilled and excited about wearing a red shirt for red shirt day. As a result, when someone gets overly excited about something we say it's a 'Red Shirt' day. Friday was definitely a red shirt day in our house!!
Ella has finally cut ALL of her teeth. That's right, at 15 1/2 months old, she has 16 teeth! And let me tell you, I am so happy she is done teething for a while! She has been my worst teeth-er, and it seems like she's been teething for forever!! We are now back to our lovable sweet baby Ella. She's developed a great love for baby dolls (which I think is the cutest thing ever!). She keeps us all laughing and gets jealous quite easily! Every night, after scriptures and prayers the kids line up and I rock each one and sing their own little song I made up for them when they were babies. Ella pushes her way in-between each kid, and sometimes will push her way in during someone else's song. If anyone is hugging or cuddling with me, she feels an urgent need to snuggle with me right then and will get very grumpy with whom ever is standing in her way. If someone is crying and getting attention because of that, it is not at all uncommon for her to start fake crying because she wants attention too! She has so very big opinions for such a little girl (although, in the picture below I can't believe how big she looks! Filling up so much space in her crib)!
Well, it sounds like most of the cleaning is done, so I'm going to stop distracting myself with the blog and go enjoy our clean house with my family!
2 comments:
:) Your kids are so cute! ~Tally
Funny how a lost tooth or two make a child look so much older. I love the pics of the kids. Glad you get to experience a red shirt day.
Post a Comment