![]() |
| Landon, asleep, half on a rocking chair, and half on the bed! |
| I don't know why, but she often puts her blanket over her face! |
![]() |
| I thought he was sleeping on my bed, but when I turned around I found him like this! |
2- In order to keep ourselves busy last week, the two older kids spent quiet time painting rocks one day while Grant and Ella were sleeping.
3- Our summer routine (as mention here) is still working, and working pretty well! It's making our days much more bearable. Some days the kids fight me on it more than others.
| Even Ella likes 'Reading Time' in the morning. |
5- The kids have been getting a bit stir crazy. I've been busy trying to get packed and organized to go on our trip, and all the neighborhood kids are gone during the day while their parents are at work, so there aren't any friends to play with during the day. Yesterday, while packing I heard a commotion up stairs.When I went to check on what was going on, I saw that I had kids literally climbing the wall and doors!!
6- When I have the time to just sit (yeah right!) I LOVE to watch Ella play. She LOVES to play with her baby dolls, Grant's matchbox cars, and drum sticks. The other day she was being especially cute with her little baby doll.
7- One thing that drives me crazy about summer, is that my kids seem to be constantly starving! I swear ALL. DAY. LONG. they are asking me for food, or rummaging around the kitchen for something to eat. While I was in the office yesterday, Grant came in and I could hear him crunching on something. When I looked at him, I noticed he was eating a carrot, corn on the cob style. After I took it into the kitchen to peel it, he resumed eating it, just like an ear of corn.
8- And if you're wondering if summer has officially arrived, just take a look at Landon's nose. You know it's summer when the sweat bubbles appear on his nose (I think all of our kids have inherited the sweat bubbles from me. Sorry kids!)


No comments:
Post a Comment