
I'm excited to have a bowl of this granola with some yogurt! YUM!Now, if that isn't domestic enough, check out my latest quilt squares. I sewed them a couple weeks ago while I was at my mom and dad's but I just realized that I forgot to put a picture up. I have my next class tonight and didn't want to forget to these two.
This picture didn't turn out great. I don't think my square is that crooked looking in real life.
This one is my favorite!! I was really happy with the way this one turned out.And last by not least, look how cute Grant looks sitting in his new BUMBO seat. I found one at Once Upon a Child (a second hand kids store). He likes it in small doses. Of course, Landon had to jump in the picture with him.

4 comments:
Yum! We love homemade granola. How did the bars turn out? They look yummy. I'll have to give that recipe a try. Have a great trip!
I LOVE granola! I've never made homemade though, but I do have a box of it and every morning I have raisin bran and I add granola and extra raisins! So yummy!
Plus I love your quilt squares! My final project in my advanced sewing class has to be a quilted pieced project.
Your blocks continue to look wonderful. Anytime you do a block with so many small half square triangles, getting the size correct is tough. It looks like you did just great.
Mmm....that granola looks tasty! I may have to get the recipe and make some. I also can't believe how big Grant is. He looks like a little old man in that chair...but a cute little old man. Awww!
Post a Comment