Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family Pictures

A while back we FINALLY got new family pictures taken (it had been a while). I finally got them onto my computer and am posting them. I was really happy with the way they turned out.

The Harward Family~ June 2009
Landon Blaine Harward~ almost 5 years old!Grampy gave the kids a dollar for getting their pictures taken.Look at those muscles!!Addie May Harward~ 3 years old.Feeling a little bit shy.What a beautiful girl!!Grant Larsen Harward~5 1/2 months oldSuch a sweet happy baby!!
I wish there were words to express how blessed I feel to have this sweet little family of mine. Although being a mom is by far the hardest thing I've ever done, I can't imagine doing anything else, or loving anything else near as much. Look at those sweet beautiful faces. I wish I could just freeze time and keep them this way forever (well, I wouldn't mind them being a TINY bit more self sufficient, but stay this cute). I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father has blessed me with my wonderful husband who strengthens and uplifts me, makes me laugh and helps me in so many ways, and most of all tolerates me. I'm overwhelmed by the gratitude I feel that my kids are happy and have healthy and able bodies. I often times find it hard to remember (today being one of those days) why I do what I do. I get discouraged and think 'What's the point?' 'Do I matter AT ALL?' 'Is any of this working?' Then, when they're all asleep and I'm able to calmly reflect on my life, I know what what I'm doing matters. It matters more than anything else in the world.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your family pictures! What a cute family! I am sure you are a wonderful mom! Your kids are darling! :)

tacy said...

your family is ADORABLE! I showed my roommates the pictures of your kids and we just oogled over them for a while!

Searls Stuff said...

Your pictures are beautiful.

Kathy said...

The pictures are great and you are great. Gratitude = a blessed person. I know exactaly how you feel, I have you for a daughter.

Katy Wilson said...

I just can not get over your kids!!! I love them! I just want to roll them up and keep them in my pocket! Not really...but sort of...

Lace and Joe said...

Lando is such a handsom kid. You'll have to watch out for all the girls in high school. That will be a fun couple years.