Friday, July 31, 2009

Short and sweet

I'm hoping to get a real update put on here soon, but for now, this will have to do.

First of all, we've made a decision about Landon and school (I think). We're going to wait until next year. I was only going to do it if we could do Kindergarten again NEXT year. However, I just found out that our school district has a VERY strict NO REPEAT kindergarten policy. So, that made the decision for us (I'm pretty sure...)

Next, I've been working on a big youth activity for the youth at church. It's this weekend, so I'm excited for tomorrow to be over and have it all behind me. It's a LOT of work to pull these things off and I'm SO thankful for people who are willing to help and take a good part of the load!

Mom and Hannah have been up all week to stay with Amanda (since Casey is gone with all three kids at their family reunion, but since Amanda is 'GREAT' with child, she couldn't go). It's been fun to have them here. Amanda is going in to be induced on Sunday. I CAN'T WAIT to find out what this baby is!!

Till this youth activity is over and I catch up on sleep (yeah right!) this will just have to count as an update for now.

3 comments:

Searls Stuff said...

Sounds like you are in for a busy weekend! Keep us posted on how things turn out.

tacy said...

youth activities are SO hard!! I hope all goes welL!

Loni said...

#1 Great Decision about Kindergarten! #2 I have heard nothing but praises about the super youth activity. Thanks for all you hard work #3 I can't wait to hear about Amanda's baby!A real trooper with their "wait and see" what it is! #4 Landon's comment to Tim, made my chuckle all weekend!