
We decided to join the 'Mom's and Tot's' group from church on a trip to the pumpkin patch yesterday. It was FREEZING!!! Really, it was COLD! My poor kids. It was chilly at my house, but I thought a sweatshirt would be fine. Luckily, I turned around as we headed out and went back home and got a couple blankets, because it was SO COLD at the pumpkin patch. I swear, it was colder than it was at my house (it's about 30 minutes away). The kids had a good time, and although we didn't stay long we came home with twenty-some pumpkins (and quite a few pictures too)!! First we went on a hay ride (which was so cold that no one wanted to cooperate for pictures!)



Then it was time for some pumpkin pickin' fun!!






When we finished at the pumpkin patch, we headed over to the dentist. The kids did great! No cavities and new toothbrushes. What's better than that? Landon honestly thought it was the most fun thing that could have happened to him. He was SO EXCITED! Addie was a bit more timid. Finally we got her to cooperate by having her sit on my lap. The dental hygentists were great. They doted on my kids like they were the cutest things they ever saw. I over heard two of the ladies talking about how cute Addie was. They said she reminded them on a precious moment's doll with her big brown eyes. Even though I'm not a fan of the precious moment's figures, I took it as a compliment. She is pretty darn cute!! And Landon was so anxious to do whatever they asked him, so they thought he was so charming and smart (which he is)!


And to finish off the day we threw all the pumpkins in the bath, cleaned them off, the let Landon 'decorate'. Watch out HGTV, he's got a passion (I did help a tiny bit so he wouldn't kill himself putting them on the top).


And look at this beauty!! This has to be the best pumpkin I've ever seen. I'm not sure why, but I'm in LOVE with this bumpy, warty, odd shaped, two-toned thing!
5 comments:
We wish we could have gone to the pumpkin patch with you guys:( What a haul! Grant is so stinkin cute with his little scrunchie face.
I love the bumpy warty ones!!! They remind me of a witch i think with the warts and stuff, which makes it super halloweenie.
my verification word is autte, which is you had a funny accent could sound like addie :)
When you wrote"twenty something pumpkins" I thought, holy cow! (Thinking about the huge pumpkins here in Texas.) When I saw how cute the little pumpkins were I had to laugh at myself. Your little pumpkin pickers are adorable.
Looks like fun. You guys should come to the pumpkin patches in AZ...they are nice and toasty!
Those pumpkins make me SO EXCITED for Halloween! I hung my Halloween door hanger today (compliments of you!) and I fly home in 8 days!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment