Well, it's official. Steven's truck sold! It's now out of our driveway for good. It's a bitter sweet moment. But to be honest, I'd much rather say goodbye to the truck and HELLO to the money!! So last night, we all loaded up into the truck (which has no seat belts by the way) and took a VERY slow ride around our neighborhood. It was a great time!!
There's actually a lot of room in the truck, but we had to SQUEEZE in for the picture. And see that double chin on my face? Well, say goodbye to it, because I'm hoping to lose it pretty soon!!Then today we took the truck to meet the guy picking it up. And we said goodbye forever!
Driving out of our neighborhood...
Loading onto the truck.


And in other news... Last night I had Recipe Group at church. When I got home, this is what I found.
A dirty faced bumblebee in my bed!! What that was about, I'm not sure. Addie woke up a little bit later and I asked her why Landon was wearing a bumblebee costume (which, by the was, is a size 24 month costume!) and she told me 'Because he couldn't find his spiderman costume'. Good thing that mystery was solve!!
And this was the BEST part of my day. Cuddling and smooching with a sleeping, clean (which is rare these days, with him being an army crawler and everything) baby Grant! Steven was cuddling with the other two kids, and I just cuddled and sniffed away for while in the quiet. It was a rare, but cherished moment!
8 comments:
Landon in the bumble bee costume is adorable...and makes me smile! Is the underware part of the costume or does he just happen to be wearing matching underwear? :)
Landon makes me laugh! He and Lucas seem like they are so much alike.
Grant is really starting to look like Lando!
that bee costume reminds me of that mouse costume that samuel wore the whole time we were at jennies house!! cute!!
grant's hair is getting so long, and landon's hair is getting so dark (Cute little bumblebee)
Maya said "Oooh that looks fun" to the picture where you are all piled into the truck.
So sweet! I loved your dirty bumblebee. And I don't think theirs anything quite like snuggling your own clean, sleeping babies.
I was scrolling kinda fast through your blog looking at pictures and Brett saw the truck and was like "wait, wait, wait" He says that's so weird to have a new bed on an old truck. But cool.
Post a Comment