(Sung to the tune of 'O my darlin')
What's the weather?
What's the weather?
What's the weather, everyone?
Is it windy? Is it cloudy?
Is there rain, or snow, or sun?
At the beginning when you sing 'What's the weather' the kids put their hands out, palms up, in front of them as if asking for something. Addie LOVES to pretend she's 'Ms. Lucy' (the Preschool teacher) and will often tell me and Grant and Landon to get our hands ready for the weather song. Well, all her hard work has paid off. Now when we start singing the song this is what Grant does.



Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen? When we're done singing he will then clap for himself and throw his arms back into that position until you sing again. He's so smart and fun! He's been pretty ornery lately though. He's cutting two teeth and I'm pretty sure that has something to do with it. Last night he woke up at 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 5:00, 6:00 and then up for good at 7:30! HONESTLY! This kid's sleeping habits just might be the death of me! We waited until the other kids were asleep last night before we laid him down, but I guess we waited too long, because I looked over at him and this is how I found him.
I felt like such a bad mom! So, I carefully tucked him into his crib, and he just popped his thumb in and was sound asleep (and yes, his sheets are pink. He's a third child, what do you expect?)
And just so people know I have other kids, and am not playing favorites, here's some cute pictures I've captured of Landon and Addie. Addie wanted me to take a picture of her, but this is the best she would give me.
Then she wanted to vacuum. Here she's telling Landon 'Wandon, take this ball to the toy room!!' She's such a bossy thing (can't imagine where she gets that from?!)!
And Landon just wanted to make silly faces!
What fun kids. Well, we're sad that weekend is over, and here's to hoping to a warmer, dryer week!!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness...your kids are so cute. How wonderful!!!!
It is so sweet when little ones start to participate in songs and finger plays. What a joy! I would love to see your kids again. It is hard to believe by the time we have the next family reunion it will have been 4 years. How sad.
Sniff Sniff sob sob. I sure miss those guys. They are getting so big I haven't been gone long enough for all that growing nonsence. This morning Bennett said "Wandon, Addie, my house" several times. So I'm not that only one having withdrawls. We love you all!
Holy COW! I hope you get some more sleep in your life, and SOON! Your kids are adorable. I'm glad you find the humor so well.
I just checked your blog and saw that I missed your past 3 posts!! My list of friends blogs is suppossed to update with people with newest blogs on top...but sometimes I think it doesn't...
I can't get over how big your kids are getting!!!
Post a Comment