Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can I get a WAH-HOO!!!

Remember those cute Macaroons Amanda and I made? Remember how we entered them into a cookie contest? Remember how we checked the contest blog EVERY DAY to see if we had any new votes? Remember how we didn't get many votes (except for our own practically). Well, guess what! WE WON!! Our cookies were chosen as Santa's Favorite Cookie! The great gals over at CAKE 'N CRUMBS and Brooke over at Tounge-N-Cheeky have some great prizes for us and we are SUPER EXCITED!! Thanks ladies!!!!

5 comments:

Lace and Joe said...

Hey I tried to vote a few times....I couldn't figure it out. I did what you guys said and it didn't work. But thats AWESOME!!!! Great job!

Zarsky Family said...

I couldn't figure out how to vote either...but I am glad y'all won! That is some great loot :)

Kathy said...

I want to eat those cookies

tacy said...

That is so fun!! I love cookies probably more than anything!

Searls Stuff said...

Congratulations! Now we can boast that we have award winning chefs in the family. They do look yummy! But, aren't the hats a little tough to chew :-)?