I CAN NOT believe that Grant is a year old!! Yesterday was his birthday and I just can't believe a year has passed so quickly! I can't imagine my life without this little guy in it. He is just SO sweet and easy going. He started out as my biggest baby, weighing in at 9 pounds 4 ounces and was a whopping 22 1/2 inches long!!
He has been absolutely adored since the minute he arrived!


He has also been a thumb sucker from the very beginning!!



Not to mention his love for his lovey! We'd be lost without his lovey's!!


And those dimples!! He's our only one with those cute dimples!

He LOVED his birthday cake (which was left over from my birthday cake two days before. But he didn't mind! Promise!)!

He wasn't sure about the candle!

this dazed one is for Landon. His favorite thing is to act 'dazed' then shake his head and say 'Sorry, I was dazed...'
He also does a very cute army crawl (even though he can now crawl on his hands and knees, he still prefers the army crawl!)
We love our Grant so much and can't imagine life without him. He is such a blessing in our lives!!
1 comment:
He may not have liked the candel but I think he dug the frosing:)
Post a Comment