Doesn't this picture just make your heart happy?!?! We went to my parents house this past weekend and their magnolia tree in their yard was blooming and I swear, there isn't much prettier!! We had a great visit with great weather and great company!! Friday the weather was so beautiful that we spend ALL day out side. The kids ate lunch and dinner out there and got dirty beyond belief!! They did their fair share of tree climbing, trampoline jumping, tree house playing, teeter-tottering, mower riding, and rock digging. To make it all the more fun, my Granny, Aunt, and two little cousin's came up to visit and the kids all played WONDERFULLY!!!! It was so great!!
Landon and Jenna


It was so great to visit with my Aunt Rhonda and Granny. My mom, Aunt, Granny, me, and Jessica all went and got pedicures! SO wonderful!!!
Saturday was a great day in light of the fact that Steven spent 3 hours in the Urgent Care thanks to his gallbladder and I was feeling pretty crappy too. Worst part is that it was Steven's birthday!! Best part is that it was General Conference and we were able to still have a great day listening to conference with everyone! Sunday was pretty much the same thing. The kids did get Easter Baskets and enjoyed playing with play-doh and coloring with their new books during conference. We had read the Max and Ruby book about the Chocolate Chicken the week before Easter, so Landon went charging outside to find the most Easter eggs and chocolate chicken. He was a bit disappointed when I told him that this year the Easter Bunny just hid an Easter basket. It was pretty funny. A couple weeks ago Landon asked me if the Easter Bunny was real. I asked him what he thought and he said 'No, I think it's a human dressed up like a bunny who brings us things' I asked him why he though that and he said 'Because there's no such thing as human sized bunnies that walk, but there is such a thing as a human in a costume!' He has a point!
4 comments:
Definitely a human in a bunny costume. Funny kid!
I love that first picture of the tree and have read that Chocolate chicken book way to many times in the last week! So good to spend time with family!
That tree is BE-u-T-ful. I wish it were right outside my kitchen window :) Too bad almost all the flowers are gone now. I love you and LOVE the updates. Hope you are feeling well, and Steven too.
Looks like a fun day! I love the pictures of the kids climbing in the tree with blossoms! I think blossoms are one of my favorite things about spring!
Post a Comment