Even though I look like CRAP in this picture, it was too cute of the rest of my family that I just had to put it up. This was Christmas morning, in our new pj's (thanks mom!) right after we opened gifts (and Thanks Jessica for taking the picture for us!!). We had a WONDERFUL Christmas! Here's what we all thought about it:Landon: "I want to say just three things. Pogo stick, coffee cup, and cousins. That's it."
Addie: "My favorite thing is my toy phone that was in my present. And there's one more thing, I love Christmas because I love to open presents. That's all!"
Grant: (when I asked what he liked about Christmas)"Barney. Christmas Tree. Nana Christmas tree."
My kids LOVE to drink out of mugs. We have one in our house that is always being fought over. So, for Christmas Landon and Addie got personalized mugs with these on them.
Landon's:
Addie's:
I made word clouds with words that describe them. Landon REALLY loved him. I asked him what his favorite gift was and he said 'My coffee cup.' I asked why and he said 'It's very special because all those words are about me!!' I was impressed that he seemed to get the reason why it was special, not just that it was a mug for him. Anyway, I'll write more about our Christmas later, but for now, I need to get cleaning and unpacking from being gone for a week of fun!
1 comment:
Those are fun word clouds for a coffee cup! My students love to do these word clouds as book reports or other things (we do them with like Fall words, or words all about 4th grade, etc). I don't know what you used but we use wordle.net at school. I am not sure if it's possible to turn it into projects like you did though.
And i think your family picture in your pajamas are so cute!
Post a Comment