As I was sitting here at the computer, reading other peoples blogs, while trying to get Ella to sleep, I hear this coming from Addie while she and Grant are parked on my bed.
"...and they were so happy they kissed {smooch} {smooch}. And it came to pass that the blue one was Samuel and the red one was...um...Nephi..."


And I look over and she and Grant are both holding scriptures and having their own companionship scripture study, and then acting out the stories with cars. Times like these, I could sit here and listen to them all day long!
2 comments:
I guess it's times like that that make all the stressful 'is anything I'm doing making a difference' times seem SO worth it!
So precious! I still remember Scott running around the house in his underwear, a towel tied around his neck, and a stick in his hand yelling, "I am Samuel the Lamanite! Repent!" I just wish I had been as smart as you and taken a picture of it.
Post a Comment