We've been a bit busy lately. I feel like every day is just a constant flow from one thing to another. I don't really like that very much. I like it when we can just stay home, Grant gets his nap, and we can just relax in the afternoon. I'm looking forward to summer, in hopes that our routine will include more 'hanging out' at home.
The kids have been living out side lately. If there's a minute of free time, they're outside. I LOVE it. I don't however love how filthy they are afterwards. Seriously, this was my tub one night last week after their bath. They were so dirty that as we were cleaning up the yard and putting bikes away, the wind was blowing and dust was blowing off of Landon! LITERALLY! It doesn't help that they were playing a game where they would take a handful of dirt, pretend like they were magicians, and throw the dirt in the air and watch it blow away (usually all over them!). (Do we really need 3 pictures of my dirty tub? No, but I wanted to make sure everyone got a good look at how filthy my kids are!)
Well, now it's time for me to jump in the shower. I have 4 kids to get ready, Landon has to catch the bus in 35 minutes, I have two visiting teaching appointments this morning, an appointment with the allergist for Landon, grocery shopping to do, Easter shopping to do, a hair appointment this evening, AND a kitchen to finish!!! So I better get busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment