Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

For quite a few weeks I kept thinking how late in the year Easter was this year. Even still, I didn't get a single thing for Easter until Saturday. I hate it when I put things off like that. I LOVE holidays. Love any reason to celebrate, but it is so much more enjoyable when I've planned ahead. In the end it didn't matter that I waited until Saturday, we had a great Easter. The kids had a ton of fun finding their easter baskets (which weren't filled with very exciting stuff, but luckily, they're still young and didn't really care what was in it. They got socks, undies, a toothbrush, bandaids, a waterbottle, some crayons, and some candy). I wasn't going to get them Easter clothes this year because Addie didn't really need any dresses, but then I realized my boys kind of needed new church clothes, so if I was going to have to buy them anyway, might as well buy them for Easter. Landon has always HATED and REFUSED to wear a white button up shirt and tie for church. However, since he's almost 7, I thought it was about time for him to start wearing a tie to church. They boys looks SO cute in their ties, and Addies dress made her looks SO big. I didn't get the best pictures, but I did get some (AFTER church).

6 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute. Grant's hair is adorable

Katy Wilson said...

They are all so dang adorable!!

Zarsky Family said...

I love the yellow! The boys look so handsome in their ties and the girls are just the sweetest! If I were closer, I would snuggle with little Ella all day long :)

Anonymous said...

How di you get so blessed??????

Lace and Joe said...

So cute!!! I love the outfits!

Leah said...

I love the yellow! What a beautiful set of kids!