Thursday, April 21, 2011

I've come to the point...

After living in a torn apart kitchen all week I've come to the point where I ask myself 'What was so wrong with my cabinets the way they were? Surely all this work isn't really worth it.' Steven assures me that it is worth it and we'll be glad we did it when we're done, but after spending what very little free time I have scrubbing or painting cabinets, I'm done! Plus, I hate walking into my kitchen every day to see all the cabinets without doors staring back at me. Makes me realize that I REALLY need to clean out all my cupboards, but I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ONE MORE THING ON MY 'HAVE TO CLEAN' LIST!!

Okay, I'm heading to bed and hoping that I'll feel better about all of this in the morning...

(p.s. I'm SO thankful for a wonderful husband who took a day off work today, to work on the kitchen all day! It was SUCH a help to have both of us here all day working on it. We're not where I'd like to be (and it doesn't help that we have to wait about 3 hours between each step!) but we're A LOT closer!! And it helped a TON that we could work on it all day, instead of only after the kids were in bed)

1 comment:

Katy Wilson said...

Ok so now you can fly over to az and help me organize my new house next weekend...sounds like a plan!!