Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Mom...

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. I feel bad that I didn't get this posted yesterday, but it's the thought that counts, right? My mom is pretty darn awesome. I don't know that there's anyone better than her. She's always there when you need her, and always a great sounding board for me. I feel her support in the things I undertake, and learn a ton from her daily. She's an amazing, wife, mother, and nana. We feel so very blessed to have her in our lives. I always feel so inadequate when I try to write how important she is to me. So, I'll just sum it up by saying this :SHE'S WONDERFUL!: I don't actually have a ton of picture of my mom, but I do have one of her at each of my kids (and some of Amanda's kids) births. She's been there for everyone. Mom (and Casey) going in for Amanda's C-section with baby Ender (I don't have one of her and Ender yet) Nana and baby Ella Mom and Amanda's little Miles. Landon and Nana (sorry for the TERRIBLE picture). Nana and Grant. Little bitty Bennett and Nana. Brand new baby Addie with Nana. I love you mom!! Hope you had a good birthday!

4 comments:

Jims Porter said...

Mom is like Hillary Clinton in that you never know what her hair is going to look like.

Kathy said...

Thanks Sarah. I surely wish I were everything you think I am. I love you so much!

Anonymous said...

I’m the lucky one, I’ve had the privilege of knowing her for almost 40 years and being married to her for 34 years!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I’m the lucky one; I’ve had the privilege of knowing her for almost 40 years and being married to her for 34 years!!!!!