One perk to being a mom is when you find little things your kids have written or drawn that really just make you smile. I have a notebook, that is MY notebook. I don't let the kids take paper from it, I don't let them doodle in it, it is mine, for making my lists, remembering things, taking notes, whatever I want. I had to get my own notebook, because every other notebook that finds it's way into our house ends up trashed. Every page scribbled on, covers torn off, pages bent. Anyway, this evening, I couldn't find my notebook (I'm pretty sure it got taken to church by a child to use for drawing in...). As I was sitting here, looking though another notebook I found, for just ONE clean sheet to make my list on, I was wondering why in the world it was too much to ask for my own notebook to remain untouched, and I found this poem by Landon about Grant:
rockinG
Rolling
loves cArs
Nice
duskusTing
(the last one is disgusting. Grant really loves drums, so I love that Landon put Rocking and Rolling as the first two. Just made me smile!)
4 comments:
That is actually pretty impressive! Maybe you have a young author in the making there!
Love this! Completely awesome! I feel like thats the only thing I say on your blog...but its only because your family is Legendary!
I love it.
That's my boy!
Post a Comment