Friday, April 6, 2012

The time has come...

Today while in the kitchen making dinner, our neighbor girl, Abby, and Landon came up to the back door. Landon said "Mom, Abby said she loves me". I turned to see if Abby was embarrassed that he shared this with me. She blurts out "I just can't hold it in anymore! I think he's cute and love him and just can't hold it in ANYMORE!!" I quickly told them that they could be best friends, but that they were too young to have boyfriends/girlfriends.(much to Landon's relief and Abby's horror!) She'd have to wait until they were older. Landon slowly shook his head and said 'I knew this was going to happen! My mom tells me everyday that I'm so handsome that girls will want to be my girlfriend.'

p.s. I ordered fabric today! YEAH for decisions finally being made. I picked #1. I finally just asked Landon which ones he liked best (although, I kind of wanted it to be a surprise) and luckily he agreed with pretty much everyone who voted, and it was the cheaper of the two!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Can I be Landon's girlfriend? He can tell all the girls he already has a girlfriend, they don't have to know it is his Nana :)