While the kids are on Winter Break from school, it's been so nice to have laid back days to just spend time with them! Today, these are a few of the many things that made my heart smile.
~Ella saying 'Hello, Nana?' in a toy phone
~Ella kissing her baby's 'night-night' continuously though out the day
~Seeing the kids bundled up in snow gear and playing outside
~Listening to their giggles as their fluff pops off the spoon in their hot chocolate
~Making pizza for dinner with the dough I made yesterday for bread. EASY- PEASY!
~Having the 3 older kids fold their pile of laundry while I folded everything else
~Watching Addie's face as she laughs hysterically at Landon
~While making dinner tonight Ella got mad when I wouldn't let her stand on a chair, so she hit me. I turned to her and told her not to hit, which broke her heart! In tears she went to Landon and said 'Mom hurt feelings!' to which Landon replied "Mom, why did you hurt her feelings?" When I explained the situation Landon made her apologize to me for hitting me.
~When I was trying to get the kids calmed down so we could do scriptures and prayers tonight (I HATE when Steven works late and I have to do it on my own!) I told Grant to come sit with me while I read and he said 'I can't. I'm training' (while doing the CUTEST ninja moves EVER)!
No comments:
Post a Comment