I can't believe Grant is 4 years old! How did this little baby of mine get so big? I mean, look at this tiny sweet thing!
You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but I'm not! I can't accept the fact that my kids continue to grow older and older without my permission!!! Well, as opposed to it as I am, the fact is that Grant still had a birthday and he was thrilled!!
Sheldon and Shimmer, our elves that keep watch for the month of December, wished Grant a happy birthday first thing in the morning. They even brought a special treat, donuts, for breakfast!! After breakfast we opened presents!!
Grant was thrilled to get a Red Ranger Power Ranger costume (thank you after Halloween sales!)...
And the one thing he requested, an Avenger's Shirt!!
Grant requested pizza for dinner, so we decided to fancy it up some and make a 'G' in honor of the special boy!
Then it was CAKE time!!!
We're so blessed to have Grant in our family. This boy is such a hoot to have around!! Some things about Grant at 4 years old:
~He has his own sense of style. This boy thinks the coolest look is jeans (with a belt), a polo shirt (tucked in and collar popped) and his hair spiked a bit. If he has a watch or CTR ring on, it's icing on the cake!
~He still LOVES to drum. The boy is constantly drumming on everything! Last night we went out for dinner and he was drumming with the spoon and fork on the table. Literally EVERYTHING is a drum to him!!
~The ultimate compliment to get from Grant is to be called 'cool'. Grant asked me the other day 'Mom, who made me so cool?"
~Grant has been a major thumb-sucker his entire life. This year, he decided he doesn't suck his thumb anymore. And he hasn't. I NEVER dreamed that breaking him of the habit of sucking his thumb would be so easy!
~Grant is a very laid back kid. He's usually pretty easy going and easy to get along with. It's a lot of fun spending my days with him!
~He also can have quite the temper. Maybe it's just because he's so laid back most of the time, but when he get's really upset, he has quite the temper!
~He loves cars and super-hero's.
~He can't wait to start school. He's was disappointed that he didn't start preschool on his 4th birthday.
~He's a crack up! He is so funny and keeps us all laughing constantly!!
There are a million other things I could say about this cute boy of ours, but I'm out of time, so I'll just have to leave it at that we love him dearly and are so glad he's ours!!!



1 comment:
I love that boy! He is so cool!
Post a Comment