Monday, June 17, 2013

Ballerina

Our sweet little Addie had her ballet recital on June 1st. She did such an awesome job and we were so proud of all of her hard work in learning the dance for the recital. Steven had to go to Scout Camp for a week, and wasn't going to be here for her recital. So, he took her to her dress rehearsal, then out to dinner on a daddy/daughter date. Such a lucky girl!
The day of her recital, I had a friend offer to watch the other kids for me. Originally I was going to take them all, because I really feel like it's important for them to support their siblings in their activities, but with Steven not being able to go, I knew I'd most likely spend the whole time in the hall with Ella, and not get to see Addie at all. I was so glad I didn't bring them. It would have been pretty crazy!
Backstage, waiting for the recital to start.


She was so great, remembered almost all of her steps, and felt so very proud of herself when she was done. We sure do love her!

2 comments:

Kathy N said...

She looks just like a princess!

Searls Stuff said...

She looks soooo graceful! I bet the performance was wonderful. She doesn't even look nervous!