Once a year my mom, sisters and I all get together for a weekend of
child-free, husband-free girl time!! We all plan a craft, then when we
get together we do all the crafts that were planned. This year, we had
the weekend all planned, only to have Steven get sick right before it
was time to go. So, after some tears (from me) we decided to postpone it
until the next week. Once that week came though, we had a blast and
kept very busy!
This Craft Weekend was a bit different than the past ones. We found
strawberries on sale and decided last minute to make freezer jam as one
of the crafts. We ended up spending more time than we planned on making
it, but it was worth it because we made a TON!We also made some homemade mixes. I'm excited to try them out!!
We made necklaces and bracelets, (which I didn't take a picture of) and enjoyed going to brunch, and dinner, and hanging out. I also finished my boy's quilts for their bedrooms!
I was happy with how they turned out. I saw a pattern like this on Pinterest, but it didn't come with instructions. So, after some mental work on my part, I figured it out and am in love with how they turned out! Even though I didn't take many pictures, we had a great time and I can't wait until next year!!
1 comment:
Been wondering where you been! sounds like you have been busy having loads of fun!
Post a Comment