How have my children grown up so big? I mean, since when could Addie read chapter books? Like Junie B. Jones?
And when did Grant get big enough to just 'hang out' on the fence with dad while he mow's the neighbors yard (which was an empty rental and had been pretty neglected)?
And who in the world gave Landon and Addie permission to finish 2nd and 1st grade?!? Not me!
And Ella has decided that she's big enough to play in pretty dress-up clothes and pretend that she's "getting Mary!" (aka- Getting married). But luckily for me, she's not too big for naps yet!!
We have loved watching a mama bird with her three babies who live in the nest on our drain pipe, but I can't help but want to warn that mama bird that before she even knows it, her chirping chickies will be growing up before she's ready or gives her permission!
2 comments:
Sarah your kids are sooo cute!! I feel the same way about my kids getting older. It seems like before anyone was in Kindergarten, and I just had toddlers and babies, it felt like time went soooo slowly and I would never have kids who were grown up or useful, but as soon as that first one hits school, it just gets faster and faster and faster. Jethro's going into SIXTH grade!!!
Anyway, I also wanted to tell you thanks for your comment you posted on my blog a while back when I was talking about Wyatt being a fussy baby. Just hearing someone else say they had a hard time with their baby and it also caused them stress and frustration really makes me feel better. I don't know why that is, but it works. So thanks. :) Wish we could visit sometime!
I'm glad I got to babysit your kids when Sarah Moth Iverson got married this Christmas! So next time I get to see them (which is hopefuly sooner rather than later) I won't be so unfamiliar. I hate the idea of my friends kids not knowing me...
Post a Comment