We got our first snow fall of the season a couple weeks ago (maybe it was just last week, I can't really remember...) Both of my kids thought it was so much fun to play in the snow. Addie really just like being bundled up. She didn't stay out side very long, but she stayed bundled for about 20 minutes or more after she came inside. (I am now attempting to add a picture, but I'm not quite sure how to do it)
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Can you hear me now?
I have figured that since I have enough (I think the total comes to 3) friends who have blogspots, then I should figure this thing out. Everyones pages look so cute, that I want to figure out how to make my page equally as cute. If anyone has any pointers, it would be appreciated.
We got our first snow fall of the season a couple weeks ago (maybe it was just last week, I can't really remember...) Both of my kids thought it was so much fun to play in the snow. Addie really just like being bundled up. She didn't stay out side very long, but she stayed bundled for about 20 minutes or more after she came inside. (I am now attempting to add a picture, but I'm not quite sure how to do it)
We got our first snow fall of the season a couple weeks ago (maybe it was just last week, I can't really remember...) Both of my kids thought it was so much fun to play in the snow. Addie really just like being bundled up. She didn't stay out side very long, but she stayed bundled for about 20 minutes or more after she came inside. (I am now attempting to add a picture, but I'm not quite sure how to do it)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah! I am so glad you did it! Your page looks so cute. :)
Yay! I am excited that I can add you on to my page now. Once I got started it's amazing how many people I find that have blogs. I have found friends from young womens and old college roommates. You can check out Anna Osmonds, and Kristine and Janeens from my page. Call if you want some pointers or have questions. (801-891-1194)
fun to see you guys are on here! :-)
Post a Comment