Thursday, December 13, 2007

Found it and liked it...

Well, I have to start off with some really good news! And that is that I lost 2.6 pounds at weight watchers today!! YEAH FOR ME!! It makes me feel good since I GAINED 3 pounds last week!! Two weeks in Philadelphia visiting Amanda for Thanksgiving was a killer!!

I found this quote today on someone else's blog and I liked it, so I'm putting it on here.

"What lasts? Ice cream melts, flowers wilt, the leaves in autumn fall,
sunsets fade, seasons change, and children don't stay small.
Balloons pop, snowfall stop, do summers last?...never.
Weekends fly, today will die, but FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!"

Pretty good huh? Well, I'm off to see if there's anyway for me to change the background of my blog to look more festive. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you still trying to figure it out? Call me and I can tell you how to do a festive background! I'll be up

Zarsky Family said...

I would also like a more festive background, but I think I won't bother trying to figure it out. Way to go on ww! We had our girl's night out tonight, so I'll have to post a blog about that tomorrow.