Sunday, December 30, 2007

Family Pictures...

I feel like the biggest loser because I haven't taken any pictures since I've been at my mom's. I didn't even take pictures on Christmas day! I know! It's anti-American to not take pictures on Christmas morning! My camera battery was dead, so I had to charge it, unfortunately I didn't realize that until Christmas morning! So, no pictures! Oh well, Landon got a spiderman scooter and he thought that was the best thing EVER! Addie got a doll house, and didn't really care. She liked the candy in her stocking better.

This year my side of the family did a 'Memory Christmas'. We had to write a memory for every person in the family, and then we got corresponding gifts for that person. That was SO great! We got to hear everyone's memories of our family, and then we're going to compile them into a book and bind it for everyone. My mom also wrote up a mini-biography of her life that she gave to each kid. I'm excited to read all of it. I've only skimmed through it so far.

To make up for the lack of picture taking while we've been here, we got our family pictures taken on Saturday. They turned out decent. I was just glad we got some done. It's been WAY too long since we've had pictures taken!!






Landon really needed a haircut before we got the picture taken, but we didn't think about it until after the fact. Everyone in my family was there for a family picture, except for my brother James who is on a mission. Anyway, since we just had Christmas I felt like I needed to post something, so at least I put something up!

6 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

Cute pictures! Addie is so big. Maybe one day we'll get Landon and Lucas together and let them ride thier scooters...or that could be a bit scary! LOL

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! I just love your family, they always look so happy. The pics of landon and addie turned out really cute!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable. It was fun to see the pictures. Family pictures are always eventful...as the family grows and there are kids to work with in the picture. To get everyone to look at the camera can be a challenge.

joanna said...

Sarah, I love those family pictures! Who did them? I need to schedule some for our fam. Let me know...tateyj@hotmail.com.

Anonymous said...

I like your new template! When you added it did you have to go through and re add your friends blog addresses on the side? When I used one from Pyzam I had to do that. I want to use one again but I have so many "friends and family" blog addresses I don't want to have to add them again.

Alayna said...

Sarah,
Wow! It is so good to see you and your family in this adorable blog. Your kids are to die for! I'm also glad to see the pic of your extended family since it's been a while since I have seen them. I would have never recognized Hannah. Anyway, I am glad to hear that things are going good for you. I am so excited to have someone else to blog stalk!!! -Alayna Holbrook