Okay, so I wanted to put a picture in my header and I can't figure out how to make my header bigger so the whole picture will show. Anyone out there know how I do that (Alanna?) I also was looking on-line for better backgrounds, but I didn't have much luck. Any other advice would be helpful! Thanks!!
2 comments:
for a different background you can either go to my blog and click on the link for Mom and Dad. On my parents blog there is an orange strip towards the top that says "pyzam" or something. Click on it and it will take you to a page where you can search for a bunch of cool backgrounds. YOu can also go to http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/ and this lady creats some fun templates. If you struggle with getting it on your blog let me know. It's not too hard. Just a matter of coppying some HTML stuff and pasting it in a certain place on your blog. Hard to type out the information but I could call you and walk you through it.
also, my sister Jen has put pictures in her header so let me call her tomorrow to see how she did that and I will see if I can help you with that. I see that you are slowly adding more people's links to your page...it's addicting. It is 10:30 and I just got home 30 minutes ago. I had been gone for 15 hours today and still have things to do before bed but I need to check out some friends blogs first. :)
Post a Comment