
A friend of mine had too many strawberry plants, and was so kind and gave me 25!! Not only did she give me 25 strawberry plants, but her family came over tonight while he husband tilled up a spot for me to plant them, IN THE RAIN! Then, as if that wasn't enough, once he was done tilling (IN THE RAIN) they helped (well, basically did it all) me plant them!! How great is that? I do wish I would have put them in a different place in our yard now that I'm thinking more about it, but I'm so thrilled to have them!! This will really reduce our cost on making freezer jam. As they start growing I'll be sure to take some pictures (even though they don't produce the first year). Anyway, I'm excited to have them.

And just for fun, this is Landon, when he was 5 months old. And below is Grant at 5 months old.

They look more alike than I thought they did. When they're awake, they don't look much alike at all though. Grants eyes are a TON bigger.


These top two are Landon as a baby. And below is Grant.

Anyway, not that anyone cares how the boys compare, but I realized the other day that I don't have any baby pictures of Landon on the blog because I didn't start this blog until he was older, and, as you can tell, I didn't have a very good camera when Landon was little. Okay, I'm off to bed. It's too late and I didn't get near enough sleep last night!
3 comments:
I love strawberries!
They do look like brothers. That's so fun! And little Grant definitely takes after your hubby! So cute!
I can't wait to see your little ones! I am so disappointed that NO ONE from your family will be coming down next week. I hope to get up to spend some time with your parents the last week of July. Maybe I can see your family then. Love you!
Post a Comment