Monday, June 29, 2009

YEAH FOR ME!!!

I got a wonderful surprise in the mail today from my bestest friend Katy. I entered a 'giveaway' on her blog and this is what she made me. She made these ADORABLE magnets for me!! I am actually a huge fan of magnets, but not just any magnets, SUPER strong magnets, and these are!! Here's a snapshot of all the magnets I recieved. I LOVE them! Thanks SO much Katy!! (yes, I know I could have spelled RED with the bottom row of magnets, but I thought DER was funnier! don't judge me, simple things amuse me...)

8 comments:

tacy said...

lucky!! Those are way cute!

Katy Wilson said...

I'm sure you already knew this...but those letters actually spell harwards...the e looks is actually a w...but sarah and red work too!!
I'm glad you like them!

Kathy said...

Katy,
I bet she didn't know that. You know Sarah, only thinking of herself :) That is funny!

Sarah Harward said...

You're right mom, I didn't know that. Now I feel silly...

Kathy N said...

Okay,that is really funny!

Jessie said...

Ha! I was wondering why Katy sent just her name and three random letters.

Lynners said...

Cute. I'm with you, super strong magnets are worth their weight in GOLD!

Katy Wilson said...

Hey...I know you're busy with a life and everything...but it's time for a new blog. And updated pictures on your sidebar...
I nag because I love...