Thursday, May 28, 2009

How did this happen?

What do you see? An adorable little baby, right? Can you believe this cute little baby is growing up without my permission? Not only did he start rolling over this past weekend (both back to tummy, and tummy to back, in the same weekend!), but today his first tooth broke though!! I had NO clue he was teething! Besides the obscene amounts of drool, there wasn't much of a sign. He's been a delight like usual, but when he was chewing on my finger, I thought I felt a sharp edge, and sure enough, there's a little slit in his gums with a cute white tooth starting to poke out!! I can't for the life of me remember when kids normally cut teeth, but it seems like my little baby is too little still. He's 5 months old after all!!

Of course when I say he's too little, I mean age wise, not size wise.Look at this beast! He wasn't wanting to take a nap yesterday. Every time I'd lay him in his bed he would whine and cry and get himself all worked up until he was hysterical. Finally, I just laid him on my bed, propped up by pillows, while I folded laundry and the next thing I knew he was zonked out!And of course I have to add this adorable picture of Addie and Grant cuddling on morning this week. What cute kids I have. Boy am I one lucky girl!

3 comments:

tacy said...

They are too cute! It is weird that he is so big considering I haven't even seen him, so I feel like "Wait a minute! sarah can't have a kid I haven't seen!"

Kathy said...

You are one lucky girl and that makes me a Super Duper Lucky Mom!!

Lace and Joe said...

Cute. I have to tell you that Holli's baby boy...brand new baby, maybe 13 days old is rolling over from tummy to back. Already. It wasn't just a random thing he rolled over on day 2 and he is still doing it. He can hold his head up already and if you hold onto just his hands he can stand up pretty much by himself. ITs just crazy. If you want to read about it just go to Holli and Ike's blogspot.